Here's the script. (example in the bottom right corner)
This script has a few things you'll need to do to make it work:
- Add a HTML widget to your site; in that widget create a HTML ul object like so: <ul></ul> and hit save
- You'll need to know the ID of the HTML object that you've added; you can figure this out by using Chrome's identify functionality or by looking in your Template's HTML code
- In our code we've used the HTML2 object, but you'll need to find/replace all instances of it in your code with the object you identified in #2
- In the code we had to set a width for the element; in our case 235px. You will want to change this value everywhere it is found to be the correct size for your own layout.
- Set your feedURL, number of entries, blurb length, etc. in the variable definitions in the script
All colors and other attributes are customizable using CSS.